Split beaver denied max hardcore.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue Apr 27 11:12:43 PDT 1999

Catalina Abused? "This Thug's A Real Menace!" sez Max Girl

Gene sez: We've contacted Steve Sweet to get his side of this story.

Catalina writes: Hi Gene, I’m in the middle of a long expedition with Max
Hardcore and his crew  to Washington State , and Vancouver , British
Columbia .  We were ALL on our way up to Vancouver , but the border guards
were being total jerks, and wouldn’t let Max into Canada .  I know the
guards rifled through my bags, and I’m sure one of them guys tried on my
high heels because they were all stretched out the next time I wore
them!  I’m putting that into up on my site at
http://www.catalina-pornstar.com/, and exposing these perverts!  I also
have their pictures too!

None the less, the trip so far was great in one way for us, because Max we
shot a pretty great scene with a new girl named Mia Sweet from Vancouver
.  She’s a real hell-cat, so Max told me to shove my foot in her mouth AND
in pussy while Max fucks her in the ass!  That’s what Max calls a Canadian
Foot Warmer!

But - and I don’t want to seem like I’m whining here - I also HAVE to tell
you and the world about an unbelievable experience I had with a Mia’s
manager-pimp who’s a real asshole!  Even before the sex scenes I agreed to
do for him up in Vancouver , this ass-wipe manhandled me so bad on the road
up there that he left bruises you can see! This apes’ name is Steve Sweet,
and he’s known for his nonfunctional cock, and pathetic internet site.  Max
thought he knew this guy, (He doesn’t really), so I figure he’s okay.  Max
lets Steve take me up to Vancouver to do a couple of scenes for him while
Max shoots back in Washington .

After my three-way scene in Washington , Steve, Mia, and I drive in Steve’s
car up to Vancouver .  My phone isn’t working, yet this fuck-wad won’t even
let me use his phone to make any calls, so I’m nervous already.  Maybe he’s
mad at me because I did such a good job fucking his whore Mia as you can
see from the attached picture.  You can also see the whole scene on
http://www.maxhardcore.com/.

While riding up to Vancouver , I’m in the backseat while Mia is driving and
Steve is in the passenger seat.  I’m ignoring them both, simply occupying
myself with a crossword puzzle, and for no better reason than not paying
enough attention to him, he grabs my puzzle book from me and slams it on
the floor.  He starts yelling at me, saying he isn’t obligated to let me
use his phone.  He keeps telling me to shut the fuck up or else.  I wish I
had some mace and a blackjack at this point.  Mia’s phone is in the back
seat connected to her bag, so I call Max, telling him I’m pretty worried
here, but the whole ugly situation isn’t evident yet, as Steve turns into a
sweet guy while talking with Max, so I continue for the time being.

When I get off the phone with Max, Steve starts yelling all over again,
calling me a bitch, and that he’s going to drop me off in the middle of the
forest!  I start to call Max again, and he jumps right on top of me, tears
the phone out of my hands, and screams that I ain’t calling anyone! I yell
at him to get off me, but he won’t. He’s hurting my hands, arms and chest
because his whole 200 pounds of blubber is on top of me!  I’m crying and
all he does is yell some more and start choking me.

I tell him I’m calling the cops, and this nightmare continues when I he
drops off at a hotel where all rooms were booked!  I’m all alone there for
a long time, until he comes back again, and tells me not to worry.  He
wants me to work for him, and tells me things will be okay.  I didn’t have
many options at this point, and in spite of my better judgment, I agree to
do some PROFESSIONAL work for him, IF he behaves himself and I have a
secure place to stay.

Right!  He takes me to his house on the water where he shoots.  But he
immediately does the wrong thing, ordering me to take off my pants and play
with myself.  Then, and I have no better way of putting this, he forces me
to give him a blow job!  He’s lucky I don’t want to hang around long enough
to press charges!

He wants me to work with him for two days and fuck two guys and work scenes
with fisting for $500.  I’m so violated, I get my bags ready to go in the
morning and hitchhike back to America !

This guy is such an asshole!  He orders me to say that I love him, and his
big cock, (which, I can assure you, is not that big OR hard), and makes me
say that I liked doing everything he tells me.  I’m so exhausted and fed up
with his crap, I tell him I just want to go to bed.  His response is to
tell him that he wants me to do a scene now – and it’s like two o’clock the
morning!  No fucking way, I tell him! He finally gives up, and I’m allowed
to go to my room. I lock the door, but I’m terrified that he’ll come in at
any time, but fortunately he never does.  Needless to say, I didn’t get
much rest this night!  In the morning, I tell him I’m not going to tolerate
anymore of his crap.  So he surrenders and takes me to the bus station so I
can get down to Seattle where Max is shooting.  This thug Steve Sweet is a
real menace, and needs to have some one put him into his place.  He’ll take
care of himself soon enough, and I have no intention of ever going back
there to finish his career.  I know he’ll take care of that all by himself
soon enough.

And yes, I know some people say things like this about Max, but I have yet
to see Max pull the kind of pushy crap this guy from Vancouver thinks he
can get away with.  Max spells it out to the girls he and I work with
before hand, and never ever does anything off camera.  On camera, Max is
good to go, so if you don’t want to do something you better be ready to say
no, and not just go along with it and whine later.  I have never really
complained about someone in the business before in public.  But this guy
Steve Sweet is really out of line and I want everybody to know what kind of
a low life fuck this guy really is. ...Catalina

Gene sez: We also had the opportunity to chat with Max Hardcore
[www.maxhardcore.com] who had this to say about the situation:

Max: This was pretty surprising to me. I figured I knew the guy. It's one
thing to push the fuckin' broads on the set- as long as they know what's
going on and are down with the program. But off camera it's a different
thing. Tackling someone is a little weird. I told her that I knew the guy
and did some business with him but if you want to tell the story it's your
call. She got manhandled pretty well and I told her if you want to say
something go ahead. There's so much crap being said on the Internet that
you don't know what to believe any more but she felt that it was a story
that needed to be told.

Gene: From what it sounds like she could be well within her rights to press
charges.

Max: Absolutely. But it's problematic being across the border. But if
nothing else this story needed to be told. Steve Sweet started out a few
years ago doing this thing called Sweet Loads. It was a video series that
came out of Xplor Media. The guy was in the footsteps of Stagliano and
other people who had done the POV camera blowjob-thing. People are still
doing that stuff. But he got fed up with the whole deal of video
distribution so he started putting all his energy into websites and he's
got a pretty good grip on it now. He's out of Vancouver with Sweet Loads
and Sweet Entertainment. They make content for other webmasters to use for
their webmasters. And he's also got a few other websites up there. He's
pretty well dialed into the upper echelon of guys that know how to work the
'Net, like Cybererotica- big players, guys who have thousands of sites up.
He's doing pretty good with that and shoots a lot up there. He gets girls
no one else has seen. I got to meet him by way of working on my sites and
he wants to do some content trades and shit like that. I met him a couple
of times and he's a real hard charger but, frankly, this surprised me. I
didn't get his side of the story. I thought it was only fair that I talk to
him and instead of the phone I'll see him in Florida in a few days.

Sherman Survey results:

Gene: Hello, I recently sent out a survey trying to find out what people
thought about the newest craze in the Adult Industry, that being the
creation of "Action Figures" of Porn Stars....

Here's just a couple of the responses I got......

  I think they are designed for men who like to play with little girls.
lol  No really,I think they are a gimmick to promote the star and get lots
of mainstream publicity. I also think they will become a collectable that
will go up in value.

Cindi Loftus

I don't see any true reasons why the action figures shouldn't be made.  I
don't exactly think that you'll be finding any of them at your local
toystore.  More like your adult bookstores and in special areas of some
comic book and action figure stores.  What you will find at toy's r us are
plenty of action figures and statues of many characters from horror films
that are rated R.  Any child may purchase one of these without a parent's
permission.  Basically, pornography is under so much government control
that it usually only falls into a childs hands because of their own parents
nonability to put things away.  My opinion...

Alana Evans

Well Sherman, obviously you are a little out of touch in the action figure
market.  Now a days people buys those things and never open the packages
because it would lower the resale value.  Never understood the logic of
buying something you will never open but hey that is just me.

Now as far as Jenna's action figure goes I can't say I like the way it
looks, but what the hey.  Sure why not.  They made trading cards for a
while didn't they?

Lee Carver

It's trippers like you whom make it difficult for the adult industry to
thrive in our Conservative Right Wing Republican government with retarded
questions like: What are Children supposed to do with Action Figures of
Porn stars?
Were you sexually abused as a child that you had access to erotica of *any*
nature as a child and/or minor?  These action figures are intended for
*adult* porn aficianados and *adult* collectors of all things porn.  As
*adults*, they're capable of making *legal* consumer decisions.  Children
should do *nothing* with *adult* action figures that they are not taught to
do by their parents.  If they tell them to throw away *adult* action
figures that they find *magically* lying around somewhere, then that's what
they should do.  If they tell them to go out and steal *adult* action
figures, because as *minors* they would not *legally* be able to purchase
them, then they would probably be *your* parents.  Either way, you're just
a small fish.
It's antagonists like you who no doubt talks like an advocate of Freedom of
Speech, while never going to bat for the adult industry during voting
time.  *Then* you capitalize off of an industry to whom you are just a
leech; a symbiotic parasite that feeds off of the misery of others.  Misery
that lame hypocrites like you help cause. I happen to know one of the
creators of this product.  I talk to him almost every day, and he's a man
of integrity.  He never made those action figures to be marketed to minors,
they're collector's items.  And what are *adults* supposed to do with
them?: Let 'em collect dust up on a shelf or stick 'em up their asses if
they really want to. 'Cuz that's what makes America great.  Any
antagonistic, ignorant, dreg-of-society like yourself can post their
ignorant queries and insinuations via mass e-mail! God(s) Bless America,
you stupid son-of-a-bitch!
P.S. ~ Only closet-pedophiles like yourself call adult films 'porno', but
how successful would the adult industry be without end users like you
buying their stuff?  Answer:  We don't know.  We don't do case studies of
'porno' people like you whose tendency is to immediately imagine children
getting their hands on adult product.

do_er_up_th at yahoo.com

If you or anyone else would like to share their thoughts on this subject,
please forward them to me at: onmyway2sherman at aol.com....