Dumb Dumb Rum Bum.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue Apr 27 10:08:00 PDT 1999

"We have not made many strides since I've been here in improving the
intelligence take."
--Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, on the state of Military Intelligence
You said a bunch,bummy.
"...many countries and terrorist groups have learned how to thwart U.S.
surveillance techniques.
Other technologies have "enabled people to burrow underground and find ways
to prevent the rest of the world from knowing what it is they're doing,.."
Like in the FBI...The resignation of Collingwood, 54, is the latest in a
wave of departures under FBI Director Robert S. Mueller III, who has
replaced nearly all of the bureau's top executives since taking the helm
last September...Officials declined to provide details of Collingwood's
plans, but one source said he is expected to accept a job at MBNA Corp. The
Wilmington, Del., credit card company has hired former director Louis J.
Freeh and several other FBI veterans