A new leaner meaner lab rat.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Mon Apr 26 17:20:23 PDT 1999

Apropo of nowt much I just saw bits of 'fight club'.The zombie box drones
away in the background,hoping against hope for another blockbuster live
from the evil empire.FC?Dumb movie,but a few trick scenes inc the finale.2
stars and a bandaid.
Steven Seagall does better norte americano style violencia.
http://www.redherring.com/columns/2002/wednesday/labrat080702.html
Placing a stethoscope on your boxen,(or a proctoscope in yr laptop,whatever.)
"A signature analysis sensor is one to two years away," Mr. Siegel says. "I
do think that it will be a hot area and will be surprised if it isn't
established as a discipline."
I am totally discombobulated...
http://www.redherring.com/columns/2002/monday/capital080202.html
VC lingo once reflected the bigger-better-faster themes of the Bubble. Now
it's all about weaponry, air travel and needlework.
FREE MARTHA STEWART!