Artful dodger.

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Sun Apr 25 09:15:29 PDT 1999

VICTORIA'S worst toll evader yesterday admitted taking an extra 14 free
trips on CityLink.
Christos Katsimalis, 69, walked from court in February this year after
avoiding more than $22,000 in fines for 223 trips on the toll road without
an e-tag.
He was convicted and handed a bill of almost $9000 for CityLink's court
costs, but avoided further penalty after the magistrate heard his English
was poor.
Yesterday Mr Katsimalis pleaded guilty to a further 14 counts, overlooked
during the earlier cases. He was again convicted without further penalty
and ordered to pay $560 in costs.END
City link relies on a Chaum style e-reader over the road.One with obvious
brinworld possibilities.I told you I have an AP trial date set for sept
11.Anniversary of hugely succesfull anti-wef demo in Melb.2000.