Larry Ellisons Bhopals

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Thu Apr 22 17:39:49 PDT 1999

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow.asp?artid=17958976

Oracle plans aggressive growth in India

PTI [ SATURDAY, AUGUST 03, 2002 2:14:24 PM ]
NEW YORK: Impressed by India's record in software, California-based Oracle,
the world's largest enterprise software company, has charted out an
aggressive growth plan in the country and expects to double its
professional workforce in four years to deliver the best products and
services.
"India is a jewel in Oracle's crown," its executive vice-president for
Asia-Pacific Derek Williams said. "We have invested well in expanding our
presence in India and plan to continue to do so."
It has expanded development facilities in Bangalore and is in the process
of acquiring over seven acres of land in Hyderabad for expansion of its
India Development Centre (IDC).
Religious fascist extremeists in Govt,swastika's everywhere in the
South,Larry feels right at home,"Good business is where you find it."