Open source Vs palladium-Social darwinism Vs Mutual aid?

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Wed Apr 21 18:03:54 PDT 1999

Possibly no connection,its late in the day here...I can feel a 'regime
change' coming
on...http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=02/08/01/5792459
""The views you have acquired about Darwinism, evolution, and the struggle
for existence won't explain to you the meaning of your life and won't give
you guidance in your actions, and a life without an explanation of its
meaning and importance, and without the unfailing guidance that stems from
it is a pitiful existence. Think about it. I say it, probably on the eve of
my death, because I love you."
Tolstoy.