George W. Bush, Defence Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, Brigadier General Michael Lehnert and Colonel Terry Carrico...

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Tue Apr 20 06:11:16 PDT 1999

...need killing of course,WE MEAN IT MAAAAN!
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,4817163%255E421,00.html
innocent au citizens held in cages.
Hicks lawyer hints at appeal

01aug02

THE lawyer for Australian David Hicks has flagged an appeal against a
decision denying the alleged al-Qaeda fighter a trial before a United
States court.

Stephen Kenny, who represents the Hicks family in Adelaide, today said he
would continue to pursue the issue.
"We will continue and we hope that the full court (of the US Federal Court)
will provide a greater sense of justice in this case," he said.
In an overnight ruling, US District Court Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
found the US legal system had no jurisdiction over detainees, including
Hicks, 26, held at a US military base at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba.
DEATH to AMERIKA!