: millicent ghetto blasters

Matthew X profrv at nex.net.au
Mon Apr 5 02:07:29 PDT 1999

 >>...I would argue that the only *lasting* surprise offered by AP was the
fact that when mild wants of large numbers of people can be coordinated,
economic efficiency can lead to significant, and heretofore unexpected,
outcomes (i.e. getting a notable figure killed). <<

Or...a complete nonetity that belonged to a certain target group.Society
might offer the micro-payment option, for example,of paying a pooled fund
out for a confirmed prediction of a bikie member of an outlaw band that
made killing a condition of entry.
I like the idea of targeting prison guards that volunteer for capital
punishment detail.
Could lead to significant difficulties filling certain positions that prop
up the State...(my 0.02 mcents)