Toto -- mimic function or the real thing (Re: no subject)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Mon Sep 28 08:09:09 PDT 1998

At 5:09 PM -0700 9/28/98, Adam Back wrote:
>Ulf Moeller writes:
>> Toto? writes:
>> >  Blanc and Carroll watched in total amazement as
>> >Jim Choate's ludicrous/inane computer and business theories
>> >seemed to be somehow transformed, by unseen hands working
>> >behind the scenes, into fully functional and viable
>> >RealWorld(TM) concepts, in Choate's work with the Armadillo
>> >Group.
>>
>> Huh? Is Toto back?
>
>Dunno, but that sure looks like authentic Toto doesn't it (and the
>rest of the long post of which excerpt quoted above).  Either someone
>has a very high quality mimic function for his writing style, or is
>rather good at imitating his writing style manually, or Toto is still
>around, and Toto isn't Carl Johnson.

Crap. I detected this as ersatz Toto after a couple of paragraphs.
Metaphors were too strained, or something. It just seemed fake.

Won't change the outcome of his incarceration, esp. now that he's in the
psychiatric "System." If he wasn't crazy before, he soon will be.

--Tim May

(This space left blank pending determ. of acceptability to the gov't.)