IP: NATIONAL ID

Vladimir Z. Nuri vznuri at netcom.com
Mon Sep 28 04:20:42 PDT 1998

From: Larry Becraft <becraft at hiwaay.net>
Subject: IP: NATIONAL ID
Date: Sat, 26 Sep 1998 11:51:20 -0500
To: ignition-point at majordomo.pobox.com

To Whomever is interested in fighting the National ID:

    The Dept. of Transportation has a pending regulation which is the
basis for the national ID. The deadline for submitting objections is
Oct. 2 and we need to have several thousand objections filed with the
DoT. There are about 2200 objections filed so far.

I have my own letter objecting to the national ID posted to the "fight
the
fingerprint" webpage, which is accessed thru:

                http://www.networkusa.org/index.shtml

All you have to do is personalize it for yourself. Specifically, my
letter
is posted at this URL:

http://www.networkusa.org/fingerprint/page1b/fp-dot-becraft-reg-obj.html

Scott McDonald also has a suggested letter posted on this same page, and

it is found at:

http://www.networkusa.org/fingerprint/page1b/fp-dot-reg-obj-format.html

Please take a few moments to download and copy any of these letters,
personalize it for yourself and mail it in. Please circulate this note
so that people will send in more objections.

                            Larry Becraft

with the message:
     (un)subscribe ignition-point email at address
www.telepath.com/believer