GNUcash [/.]

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Sun Sep 27 21:07:43 PDT 1998

Hi Lazlo,

> Judging from the webpage, this is personal finance software (ala Quicken)
> and doesn't seem to aspire to providing digital cash or electronic wallet
> functions.

The reason it's important is that it provides that seamless interface that
everyone is looking for to impliment digi-cash mechanism in a GPL'ed
environment. It would even be a good starting point for implimenting a
mechanism to broaden the use of encryption (ala PGP).

Note, I just supply the pointers *you* have to do the thinking.

                            The seeker is a finder.

                                     Ancient Persian Proverb

       Austin, Tx               /:'///// ``::>/|/      ravage at ssz.com