Medical Equipment

sales at galaxyhp.com sales at galaxyhp.com
Sun Sep 27 12:03:19 PDT 1998

You're receiving this email because you are an Apple Macintosh
user. If you wish to be excluded from any future mailings please
return this message with "remove" (without quotes) as the subject.

GALAXY specializes in the repair and upgrade of Apple
Macintosh, PowerMacintosh and PowerBook computers.

We provide component level repair, with 6 month warranty,
for Motherboards, Power Supplies and Floppy Drives
for all Macintosh and PowerComputing Systems.

We sell new and used Macintosh, PowerMacintosh
and PowerBook computers, and wide range of  parts:

Motherboards, Floppy Drives, RAM, Hard Drives,
CD-ROM Drives, Zip Drives, Video Cards,  Monitors,
Printers, Accelerators, G3 Cards, Cache Cards,
FPU's,  Cables,  Modems,  Power Supplies & Adapters,
Keyboards,  Mice, Ethernet Cards, Batteries,
Pentium Cards, Case Parts.  .  and a whole lot more!

Our prices are very competitive, for example:
-    PowerMac 7200/75MHz 8/500/CD - $599  (Ref :90day)
-    Apple 200MHz PPC604e Card  $199    (New: 2yr)
-    1.44MB auto-insert floppy drive    $65  (Ref: 6mths)
-    Power Computing power supply repair   $115  (Ref: 6mths)
-    Global Village 33.6Kbps fax/modem     $45  (Ref: 90day)
-    24x External CD-ROM Drive  $135   (New: 1yr)
-    Apple 166MHz Pentium PC Card     $349   (New: 1yr)
-    Apple MultiScan 15" AV Display     $339    (New: 1yr)
-    PMac 6100 256K L2 Cache Card     $15    (New: 1yr)

To find out more about GALAXY please visit our web site at:
                        <http://www.galaxyhp.com>

Or, if you have a particular, or immediate interest please
send your email request to <sales at galaxyhp.com>

We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, edu. .& gov't
PO's, and welcome international orders.

GALAXY Hardware - 5075 Nectar Way - Eugene OR 97405

541-345-1817  (voice)     541-345-3094  (fax)