faggots

Alan Olsen alan at clueserver.org
Sat Sep 26 10:17:05 PDT 1998

At 03:48 PM 9/26/98 EDT, CSapronett at aol.com wrote:

>My only regret is that I wont get to watch you all burn in hell !!!

"The good Christian should beware of mathematicians and all those who
make empty prophecies. The danger already exists that mathematicians
have made a covenant with the devil to darken the spirit and confine
man in the bonds of Hell."
St. Augustine
---
|      Bill Clinton - Bringing back the Sixties one Nixon at a time!     |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|                                                  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.ctrl-alt-del.com/~alan/       |alan at ctrl-alt-del.com|