Hello

kdss at proxy.businessnet.dk kdss at proxy.businessnet.dk
Sat Sep 26 00:20:10 PDT 1998

AN OFFER YOU CAN'T REFUSE!

Hi.  Ever thought about bulk E-mailing? I have done
some extensive research into the bulk email business.
I have found that people charge outrageous prices to
send you these names.  I have a database of over10  million
email addresses. Many companies claim they have 20, 30, even up to 50 million email
addresses for sale.  It has been our experience that these companies are selling you 4 or 5
million addresses duplicated many times.  We sort all of our addresses and remove all
duplicates.  We also include a full working demo of Stealth Mass Mailer, the most powerful
email program on the market, capable of sending up to 400,000 email addreses per hour.

1 MILLION EMAIL NAMES - $49
2 MILLION EMAIL NAMES - $74
15 MILLION EMAIL NAMES - $199

All orders are sent on CD.

Bulk E-mailing is a great way to make money.  I have sold many
things on the web and have always been successful.

If you have any questions you can email us at jmelle at bellatlantic.net or call us at
(702) 294-7769 between the hours of 11 am - 3 pm Pacific.

TO BE REMOVED EMAIL US AT jmelle at bellatlantic.net AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED
IMMEDIATELY.

To order print this form:

__1 million email names - $49

__2 million email names - $74

__15 million email names - $99

__10 million email names - $199

Please add $6 for shipping.

I understand that all orders include a full
working demo bulk email program.

Please fill out the following:

Name_______________________________

Company name_______________________

City, State, Zip___________________

Telephone #(___)___-____

Send your check or money order to:

IMC Marketing
PO Box 61798
Boulder City, NV 89006

Or to pay by "Check by phone" call us at (702) 294-7769 between the hours of
11 am - 3 pm Pacific.