response much appreciated

bill payne billp at nmol.com
Fri Sep 25 06:33:48 PDT 1998

Friday 9/25/98 7:34 PM

raymoon at moonware.dgsys.com
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/text/faq/usenet/assembly-language/x86/microsoft/faq.html

>Sorry, I have not done any ASM DLL programming and none with Visual
>Basic.  I looked for obvious errors but could not find any.
>
>Sorry that I could not be of any more help.
>
>Ray

Thanks so much for responding.

I have VB 6.0 and masm 6.11.

Got masm 6.11 working okay.

But I get an error 48 in VB 6.0.

I am sleuthing-out what is going wrong.

By starting simple.

I looked at the NT samples!

I notice that the NT 32 bit code is different from the 16 bit
api.

I thought I might have grossed you out.

And therefore got no response.

I am SICK about what happened.

But the word is getting out.  http://www.aci.net/kalliste/bw1.htm

I got PAID to write the attached.

I will let you know WITH SOURCE CODE of my progress.

And thanks so much for helping.

I am SUPER-PLEASED with

Applied Computer Online Services
2901 Moorpark Avenue Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95128, USA
el: (408) 248-8811 U.S. Sales: (888) 927-7543 or 888-9-APPLIED Fax:
(408) 249-2884

Sam and Joyce were VERY NICE.  Sam declared me a Delphi user.  And,
therefore,  I got VB 6.0 for me for $261.43. http://www.samintl.com

With its 800 mb of documentation.  Grollier's encylopedia fits on a
650 mb cd rom!

I got a separate sheet showing the billing to my credit card.  Which
I will pass on.

Let me show you the machines I did the work for.

http://metriguard.com/HCLT.HTM

One version used the Forth from my book.

I wrote the assembler dlls for the PC Data System version which
interfaces to VB 3.0.

My feeling is that you might get some CONSULTING business if you create
a FORUM on masm at your site.

John Young is a LEADER on internet FORUMS http://www.jya.com/index.htm.

And J Orlin Grabbe  http://www.aci.net/kalliste/, who edited the
attached article, is a leader on FORUMS on economics and CLINTON.
Grabbe was on 60 minutes.

BUT you have to create a

           DYNAMIC

SIMPLE SITE containg INFORMATION OF USE.

Hope to hear from you again.  And NOTHING EVIL.

Other than MASM, FORTH, LINK, ML, NMAKE, Microsoft ... Worse, of couse,
than
the Great Satan.

best
bill

Title: Black and White Test of Cryptographic Algorithms

					Jump to Forum
					Click Image to Jump to Next Article
					Go to Text Only Print Version

			Black and White Test
			of Cryptographic Algorithms
			by William H. Payne
			This article requires special formatting.
			Please Click Here to Read

				Send This Article to a Friend:

							Your Name:

							Email Address of your Friend: