Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Fri Sep 25 01:41:25 PDT 1998

How about:

I'd like humping your mom with a prosthetic limb.
I'd like Hillary to get down on both knees and eat out Monica's ass.
I'd like nothing more than for anyone who even thinks about mentioning
Bill Clinton to spontaneously combust, preferably right in front of a gas
pump where his whole family is sitting in some sort of catatonic stupor,
unable to digest any information beyond that which The Machine feeds
them every day.

Who the fuck wouldn't drink to that?  For Christ's sake, I'd be buying!