No Subject

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Fri Sep 25 00:44:42 PDT 1998

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998 21:43:34 -0400 "Edwin E. Smith" <edsmith at IntNet.net>
writes:

>If you have Microsoft Word (6.0 or later), and have a thesaurus
>installed, do the following:
>
>1) Open a new, blank document.
>2) Type in the words: I'd like to see Bill Clinton resign.
>3) Highlight the entire sentence.
>4) Click on the tools menu and select thesaurus (tools, language,
>   thesaurus)
>
>Look what is immediately highlighted in the selection box.

This was almost funny. Too bad the following sentences also work:
I'd like to drink frog urine
I'd like to hug large, purple dinosaurs
I'd like to cook onions with garlic and tomatoes
I'd like to strangle you with a mouse cable