This is a listed crime?

Bill Stewart bill.stewart at pobox.com
Tue Sep 22 10:33:45 PDT 1998

At 05:50 PM 9/21/98 +0000, attila wrote:
>    "I dont know nuthin' 'bout it"

Double negatives are your friend :-)

>    agreed, in theory. but how do you protect yourself when two or more
>    take the stand and swear under oath that you said: "......" or, even:

Yeah.  The times I've known the facts in cop-vs-citizen cases,
the cops have often been lying; I have to assume that they're often lying
in cases when I don't know the facts as well.  Of course, getting
somebody with that kind of attitude about cops onto a jury
is somewhat unlikely, but occasionally you'll find neutrals.
				Thanks!
					Bill
Bill Stewart, bill.stewart at pobox.com