Stego-empty hard drives... (fwd)

Sunder sunder at brainlink.com
Mon Sep 21 20:58:29 PDT 1998

Jim Choate wrote:

> > I am ignorant about hardware. Question: Wouldn't it be possible to
> > somehow put information on a music CD?
> >

> Absolutely, though the fact that it's r/w'able is going to set some flags
> off. Now if you can find somebody who makes R/W CD's that aren't blue,
> green, yellow, etc. and instead the clear that is normaly expected you might
> pull it off.

You could always compress the fuck out of the data and save it as 2d bar codes
(PDF417) in a printed book, or to photographic slides, or the inside of a silk
tie, or as a tatoo on your ass, or make your own under the skin transponder
chips and implant yourself with hundreds of them, etc...

(Sorry this thread is just getting too silly and so am I... :)

--

.+.^.+.|       Sunder       |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.