Stego-empty hard drives... (fwd)

Petro petro at playboy.com
Mon Sep 21 18:45:22 PDT 1998

At 8:16 PM -0500 9/21/98, Jim Choate wrote:
> [...]

	Why prompt, you installed it, just have the startup stop at a
certain point, just simply pause. You hit a couple keys (4-8) and go on.
Given this case you don't really need the security of a long passphrase
since if they are looking to get in, you've lost already.

--
petro at playboy.com----for work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
petro at bounty.org-----for everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.