atheism (was: RE: Democracy... (fwd)) (fwd)

Kurt Buff kurtbuff at halcyon.com
Mon Sep 21 08:13:15 PDT 1998

Kropotkin said, long ago, something on the order of: "If there were a God,
we should assasinate him." That is what I would call a strong atheist
statement.

I (as a militant atheist) merely say that if you can define your God, I can
probably prove he doesn't exist. Unless, of course, your definition is so
broad as to have no meaning in the first place.