This is a listed crime?

Matthew James Gering mgering at ecosystems.net
Mon Sep 21 00:32:25 PDT 1998

>     silence 		obstruction of justice
>     false information	lying to a federal agent in course of ...

Regarding the 5th amendment and other laws and precedence involving the
right to remain silent, the right against self-incrimination, etc, how
far could one carry that as an excuse to remain silent?

I mean I have no doubt given the number of laws and regulations on the
books that I will say something self-incriminating by some obscure law
and/or obscure interpretation every sixth or seventh sentence.

	Matt