Welcome to the CyberPorno Members List!

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Fri Sep 18 03:14:36 PDT 1998

ERROR: The return address was not valid. Accordingly, the administrative
contact of the site has been signed up for the CyberPorno mailing list.

Thank you for mailing the CyberPorno mailing list, Mark! You're well on your
way to receiving lots of CyberPorno. As you must know since you mailed us,
we specialize in ensuring that you receive as many porno ads, binaries,
sexual propositions, and copies of the Starr Report as possible.

Accordingly as per the agreement, your address is being submitted to
alt.sex.wanted, alt.binaries.pictures.erotica, and over 200 Web sex sites.
Your address is also being signed up for 100 copies of the Starr Report,
and each page will be sent as an uncompressed graphics file. You have also
been signed up with 15 XXX Pics of the Hour clubs, so you'll never be
without again! Your address and name are also being submitted to over
25 Web personals sites for gay men, 2 sites for men with small penises, and
17 sites for people with severe sexual dysfunctions.

You're in luck and got us while we're offering a special limited time deal.
As a FREE bonus, your name, home address, phone number, email address, and
place of employment have been sent to the New York Times and the State of
New York. Congratulations! Tomorrow you'll be a registered sex offender,
kiddy porn trader, and all around disgusting guy!

Since their addresses were on this too, your coworkers have also been signed
up.

Once again, thank you for mailing the CyberPorno mailing list.

processed by a computer. If you believe you have been added to the
CyberPorno membership list in error, that's too bad because, like
sixdegrees(tm), we don't care about your complaints. If you have
questions or requests send an e-mail to nobody at replay.com and
someone will get back to you before the sun goes nova.