Your new password

sixdegrees f3pf50v6 at auto.sixdegrees.com
Thu Sep 17 19:46:27 PDT 1998

Name: Lefty CyberSlasher
sixdegrees password: landmelt

Congratulations Lefty. You're well on your way to
becoming a full sixdegrees(tm) member. Here is your member
password: landmelt. Use it to log-in on the home page
at the sixdegrees Web site, http://www.sixdegrees.com.
We'll ask you for a little more information to complete your
registration, and then you'll be ready to start networking.

It's important that you return to the site and log-in. Your
membership will not be complete until you do so.

Once you've successfully logged in with your password, just go
to Personal Profile and you'll be able to choose your own
password.

Thanks for becoming part of sixdegrees. We're looking forward
to seeing you at the site.

PLEASE NOTE: All replies to this address are processed by a computer.
If you believe you received this e-mail in error, and it was not your
intention to become a sixdegrees member, or if you have any problems,
questions or requests send an e-mail to issues at sixdegrees.com
and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.

E.SI.BAM.1