Contacting Congress (fwd) [somebody subscribed me?]

Jim Choate ravage at EINSTEIN.ssz.com
Thu Sep 17 05:16:01 PDT 1998

Forwarded message:
>From APFN at netbox.com Thu Sep 17 19:52:20 1998
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 16:41:37 -0700
From: American Patriot Friends Network <APFN at netbox.com>
To: "\"apfn at onelist.com\"" <apfn at onelist.com>
Subject: Contacting Congress

--------------835B6AC49DD57848B52A976B

+++ CONGRESS +++ U.S. CONGRESS - CALL 1-800-504-0031 OR 202-224-3121
                                      1-800-343-3222
>The new number is: 1-800-361-5222 (90001). When you call the number,
> follow the prompts. When asked for your 5 letter zip code, enter the
> number 90001. You will be connected to the main capitol switchboard.
> Just ask for the congressman or the senator you wish to speak to. If you
> enter your home zip code, you will be connected directly to your
> Congress "CRITTER". (Congressman or Senator)Posted:08/11/98

Contact Congress via the net - Elected Net:
http://www.hoboes.com/html/Politics/electednet/

Netline To Congress - Question of the Day
http://www.netline-to-congress.com/

The Best Congress Money Can Buy
http://mojones.com/COINOP_CONGRESS/data_viewer/data_viewer.html

SENATE:
http://www.senate.gov
SENATE EMAIL ADDRESS:
http://www.senate.gov/senator/membmail.html
http://www.senate.gov/senator/state.html
Senate Judiciary Committee members with contact information:
http://www.senate.gov/committee/judiciary.html
Senate - send email:
http://www.freecongress.org/jsmp/ContactSenators.htm
*** Letter to Senators:
http://members.foothills.net/ricefile/index.html

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES -
http://www.house.gov
House Of Representatives (EMAIL)
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
House Judiciary Committee members with contact information:
http://www.house.gov/judiciary/mem105.htm
HOUSE AS THE SPEAKER
http://speakernews.house.gov/asknewt/
QUICK SEARCH TEXT OF BILLS 105th CONGRESS:
http://thomas.loc.gov/home/thomas.html?66,9
HOUSE - DOWNLOADING BILL TEXT
http://thomas.loc.gov/home/billdwnloadhelp.html
CONTRACTING CONGRESS
http://www.visi.com/juan/congress/

Here's a timely jewel.  James Traficant's (D-Ohio) one-minute speech
before House on September 15th.

James Traficant (D-Ohio) Home Page
http://www.house.gov/traficant/

E-mail: telljim at mail.house.gov  (Rep. Jim Traficant D-OH)

AN AMERICA WITH TWO LEGAL STANDARDS IS AN AMERICA WITH NO LEGAL
STANDARDS
              September 15, 1998

Mr. Speaker, if Joe Q. Citizen lied in a civil trial, he would be sued
for every penny. If Joe Q. Citizen lied to a Grand Jury, he would go to
jail. Lying is perjury. Perjury is a crime.

Now, having said that, what is going on here, Mr. Speaker? Does America
now have two legal standards, one for you, one for  me; one for he, one
for she; one for generals, one for soldiers; one for Presidents, one for
residents?

Let us tell it like it is. Joe Q. Citizen cannot apologize, Joe Q.
Citizen is not censured, Joe Q. Citizen is prosecuted. And let me warn
Congress: An America with two legal standards is an America with no
legal standards.

Mr. Speaker, I yield back the balance of the lives of all of the
soldiers that gave their lives fighting to preserve our freedom.

Media & Patriot Web Pages: (Bookmark)
http://home.rica.net/CaptainNemo/pers/patsites.htm
--------------835B6AC49DD57848B52A976B