No Subject

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Thu Sep 17 02:26:16 PDT 1998

AIMSX at aol.com wrote:
>Hmm, well, you were wrong about many things.
>
>I use 100 accounts because it is so easy to get all the new users, and the
>changed passwords with the way they are set up, so why stop at one, and if
>that one is disabled, I would like something to fall back on.

d00d!  would you mind posting some of those access codes, logon id's, phone
numbers?  i sure could use a few!  certainly you don't need all 100.  thanks a
million!  make sure that you send them to the cypherpunks list so that all the
fed guys reading this list will see them.  the feds like to use stolen accounts
too, they can cover their tracks better that way.

TotoMongrel II(tm)