Larry Gilbert, AOLers, and the Hyper-real flamer

AIMSX at aol.com AIMSX at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 01:11:46 PDT 1998

Hmm, well, you were wrong about many things.
The ISP runs RH5.1

I don't use the passwd file for anything, as it is shadowed.

I don't work there.

I use 100 accounts because it is so easy to get all the new users, and the
changed passwords with the way they are set up, so why stop at one, and if
that one is disabled, I would like something to fall back on.

You just don't understand anything about why I do what I do.  If you were
illegally using an account, would you want to ONLY have 1?  Why wouldn't you
want to know you had something to fall back on if that one is disabled?