Harald Fragner

Asgaard asgaard at cor.sos.sll.se
Wed Sep 16 17:22:07 PDT 1998

On Wed, 16 Sep 1998, Anonymous wrote:

>I think Harald Fragner has to take you off the list.
>Talk to him about it.

I remember Harald Fragner from a lot of forums on
the Swedish Fidonet back in around 1991-1992. He was
a trusted technophile who had an answer to every single
IMB-PC related question (and most of his answers seemed
accurate).

A search has him now working for IDG Sweden, a publisher of
computer magazines, as head of it's computer department.

http://www1.idg.se/

harald.fragner at idg.se

I'm sure that Harald could take anybody off any list but it's
questionable if he has the time, or feels like it. :-)

Asgaard