No Subject

Mixmaster mixmaster at remail.obscura.com
Wed Sep 16 15:38:47 PDT 1998

looking around on various crypto sites I can't find any hashes ported to dos/win that are already compiled is anyone out there aware of a place with a copy o MD5 or SHA1 and my second question,  I was also curious about PGP.  In the latest version (cyberknights build) You can use 8kbits DH key or a 16Kbits RSA key,  In my reasoning I would think that since DH was out before RSA and RSA was chosen for the first releases of PGP why switch to DH now, if it was better why not start out using that?