LAST WORD: Re: Clinton--Why I am Chortling

James A. Donald jamesd at echeque.com
Wed Sep 16 09:04:50 PDT 1998

    --
At 05:57 AM 9/16/98 -0400, Lynne L. Harrison wrote:
> A woman who comes on to her male employer and, when he
> accepts her "invitation", cannot turn around and allege:
> "Poor me.  I was a victim.  He is so powerful."

Yet no one seems to have any problem with this rule being
applied to CEOs, only a problem with it being applied to
presidents.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     2aVP9ftnkz+0wn/kd/N9HGp1JPE41U0bVQsUpt+h
     467+NY0mNvo4pZtKEh4Iv9geyZ8ZmQ3GI4jFYWSxJ
We have the right to defend ourselves and our property, because
of the kind of animals that we are. True law derives from this
right, not from the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.

http://www.jim.com/jamesd/      James A. Donald