A personal response to your email to sixdegrees

Jan Dobrucki jdobruck at kki.net.pl
Tue Sep 15 21:28:50 PDT 1998

Well... so far this is the longest response from sixdegrees I've read
on cypherpunks... those guys are such numbskulls... can't they just go
to the cypherpunk homepage, at:
ftp://ftp.csua.berkeley.edu/pub/cypherpunks/Home.html
get the info to get themselves of the cypherpunk mailing list...?

And about folks on the list... seems awfully quite...

Ende
Jan D.

P.S. :I remember this from a comic film... robo something...
"Information is Ammunition"
Mark Salamon wrote:

> (I was not sure which email address to send this to, as the return
> address was:  nobody at replay.com.  I also do not know who to address this
> email to.)
>
> I am the WHOIS contact at sixdegrees you sent this email to, and since
> this is a peronal reply to your email, it is certainly NOT spam and I
> would appreciate it if you would take the time to read it and respond.
>
> I am very confused by your email.  I understand that you do not wish to
> receive emails from sixdegrees, but it is very easy to solve this
> problem.  If anyone ever sponsors you for sixdegrees, simply reply to
> the email and put the word "remove" in the header.  (This is pretty
> standard stuff across the Internet, as I am sure you are aware.)  If
> that occurs, in the future we will not send emails to the email address
> that received the original email from us.

(remainder of the nonsense I don't care to read is cut)