Larry Gilbert, AOLers, and the Hyper-real flamer

Anonymous nobody at replay.com
Tue Sep 15 08:33:31 PDT 1998

Some smart people do come from aol but then again they don't say
stupid stuff.  Aol will always be stereo typed until it is cleansed of
morons.  It is a stereotype based on truth.

Famous AOL saying: me too!

---AIMSX at aol.com wrote:

> Obviously you have a very high opinion of yourself and a low opinion
of people
> who use AOL.  Contrary to popular belief, there are a few
intelligent people
> on AOL, but it looks as if you are too egotistical to realize that.
>
> Have you ever thought to look at your own mistakes before you
publicize
> everyone else's to the world?  Are you just suffering from some sort
of
> dillusion of grandeur - thinking you are better than everyone else.
Things
> like this are what many wars were started over, I am so happy the
internet
> (hopefully) won't start a war in the real world.

==
"The same thing we do every night Pinkey,
 try to take over the WORLD!"
                          - The brain