Regards

Christopher Barkley christopher.barkley at srcm.com
Tue Sep 15 05:00:58 PDT 1998

Apparently, I just spammed your list a couple of days ago; my
apologies.  Some zithead listed your email address in the Six Degrees
networking service and starting asking people to be his contacts.  One
can only hope his fate is neither swift nor pretty.  (I bear some of the
blame; I should have recognized the email address since I have several
friends on the list.)

At any rate, my thanks to Tom Perry for his polite explanation of the
situation.

As for the REST of you who responded, you have my sympathies.  With any
luck, they'll get that thorazine prescription refilled soon.

Cheerio,
Christopher