Hello

HyperReal-Anon nobody at sind.hyperreal.art.pl
Tue Sep 15 04:26:24 PDT 1998

On Tue, 15 Sep 1998, Christopher Barkley <christopher.barkley at srcm.com>
wrote:

> You listed me in Six Degrees as your fellow alum, but I'm afraid I can't
> place you.  So, who are you?
>
> Cheers,
> Christopher

Hi!

I found you on a gay sex site. Boy, do you have a little one, dude. But I
was thinking maybe we could get together and get some drinks and dinner,
maybe take in a XXX movie, and then go at it with these five other guys I
found.  We can take films and give them to the web site owners at Six
Degrees.  They tell me they pay really good for it. They pay extra for
S&M-bondage-anal films. We can split it and hired a few hundred male
prostitutes and have the biggest orgy in history.

I wanna like get your boss in on it too.....nothing like a master-slave
relationship to make your heart skip a few beats. Purrrrrrrrrrrr. You guys
must have a real good time in the office.

Feel free to post this on the bulletin board and all. Since you mailed me
I feel compelled to give a big steamy hunk like you all my special offers
and anyBODY who works with you is probably just as much of a beefcake.

Make sure you wear lots of black leather. I'll bring the whip.

Ta ta, you big luscious hunk you!

Love,
Fudgepacker Supreme