Hi!

HyperReal-Anon nobody at sind.hyperreal.art.pl
Mon Sep 14 04:51:21 PDT 1998

On Mon, 14 Sep 1998 harald.fragner at idg.se wrote:

> Do I know you?
>
> Harald
>
> ------------------
> Harald Fragner
> IT-avdelningen, IDG
> Tel: 08-453 60 10
> Fax: 08-453 60 05
> Email: harald.fragner at idg.se

No, but we know you! You're a very evil man, Mr. Fragner, at least by the
standards of the Hired Government Ninjas. Under our standards, everyone is
evil...except government leaders.

Expect black helicopters to be targetting your house in the next few days.
Do not be surprised if unguided rockets are shot into it. If ninjas are
coming through your windows at 2AM, just remember: We're from the
government and we're here to help you. Just bend over and grip the towel
rack.

Your phone will be ringing off the hook in the middle of the night for the
next two or three years.

Oh, wait, maybe I'm looking into the future again. I really must stop
doing that. That's the bad part about being involved with the Hired
Government Ninjas. We mysteriously know how people will be harassed before
it happens. Imagine that.

Sincerely,

Hired Government Ninjas, Inc.
Remember, our motto is: "Do what we say, that's the way we kick it."