emission test, Black and White Test of Cryptographic Algorithms, & settlement

bill payne billp at nmol.com
Mon Sep 14 01:53:35 PDT 1998

Monday 9/14/98 2:33 PM

Don

When I drove back from Pullman in about 9/96 I realized the valve seals
were
leaking in my VW Rabbit. Blue smoke coming out the exhaust pipe.

Passing the low speed carbon monoxide test is the hardest.

On 09/06/96 the emission test showed

	Standard	Current Reading	Result
	1.20		2.88		FAIL

You showed me your tool to change seals.  But I needed to work on other
projects.

After spending about $400 to get the seals replaced, I got another
test on 09/10/96

        Standard	Current Reading	Result
	1.20		1.31		FAIL

In DESPERATION I used Berryman’s B-12, changed oil, etc and
REMOVED THE AIR FILTER for the test on 09/11/96

	Standard	Current Reading	Result
	1.20		1.19		PASS

Talk about squeaking by!

If your vehicle continues to FAIL emissions test, your life will be made
extremely
disrupted by the VEHICLE POLLUTION MANAGEMENT DIVISION.

The Rabbit had its 1998 emission test due in September 1998.

I was totally prepared for failure.

I ordered about $500 in parts from JC Whitney in preparation for a
DISRUPTIVE
engine rebuild.

And, of course, I ordered for the fun of it the NAFTA [Mexico] exhaust
headers.

I could not wait to see the effect of exhaust headers on performance, so
I installed
them immediately.  WOW!  I estimate about a 20-30% performance
improvement.
Rpms up the ying-yang.

Patty kept putting the 1998 emissions notice on my dinner plate.

On Saturday I took a FAST ride to Oro Guay peak and hiked.  I took a
FAST
return trip.

I drove into EXPRESS EMISSION operated by Dung Nguyen.  I wanted to see
how badly my grey rabbit, R2, would fail.

R2 is how the grey rabbit is denoted in my repair log.

I couldn’t stand to personally watch R2 fail, so I went outside while it
was tested.

On my return the two operators were smiling both and had their thumbs
pointed up!

R2 PASSED!!!!

	Standard	Current Reading	Result
	1.20		00.13		PASS

!Viva NAFTA exhaust headers!

ANOTHER disruption out of the way so that I can concentrate on
completing the digital FX!

My HUGE FEAR what that I would have to spend time getting R2 into shape
to POSSIBLY
PASS the emissions test.  TRYING to get a car which failed the emissions
test is a nightmare!

Sandia colleague Ron Pate had to have a rebuilt engine installed in his
bronco so that it would pass.

  Black and White Test of Cryptographic Algorithms, by William H. Payne

advertised at

  http://www.aci.net/kalliste/ /

and presented at

  http://zolatimes.com

will hopefully AID in getting my other distraction settled.

Then, too, of course, are the JUSTIFIABLY upset MUSLIMS who are reading
my zolatimes article.

Sandia president C. Paul Robinson observed at
http://www.jya.com/its-us.htm wrote

  A quick walk around the globe: other emerging threat nations ...

  What is perhaps most frightening is the apparent increase in the flow
of technology, hardware, and a "barter system" in dangerous materials.
We must understand "What are their motives?"

Simple, in one case.  Settlement.

WE WANT OUR MONEY!  This is on Internet at http://www.jya.com/crypto.htm

  DoE: Pay Bill Payne

Thought about you guys at the fun Metriguard Monday corporate lunch.

The Acer scsi Scan Prisa I ordered just arrived by UPS.

Now I can scan in my schematics.  And bash the Great Satan EVEN HARDER.

But let's all hope for settlement before matters get WORSE.

Later
bill