U.S. House only has a T-1

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Thu Sep 10 23:11:00 PDT 1998

At 11:42 AM -0700 9/11/98, Jim Burnes wrote:
>On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>
>etc delete....
>
>Declan:
>
>Is there any effort underway to mirror the report to various
>archives?  This is going to kill the DC internet corridor
>otherwise.

Turn on the television. All of the networks and news stations are mirroring
it. The ones I've tried, cnn.com, foxnews.com, etc., are also swamped.
However, the talking heads--no pun intended--are all reading the sordid
details about Clinton's cigar being inserted into Monica's vagina, about
how Clinton talked with Congressional leaders while Monica was giving him a
blowjob, and how Clinton suborned perjury and tampered with evidence....

"The guy is going down...in more ways than one."

BTW, I had heard Matt Drudge on the cigar issue before Declan visited a few
weeks ago. I was able to "break" this story to Declan, no mean feat.

--Tim May

(This space left blank pending determ. of acceptability to the gov't.)