U.S. House only has a T-1

Declan McCullagh declan at well.com
Thu Sep 10 20:31:11 PDT 1998

Well, let me just say this: We expect to have the document in electronic
form as early as possible.

Also, while we're not relying on AP, the company is making the file
available on a passworded FTP site for its members. And FNS is promising
to OCR it if necessary and send it to its subscribers this evening for
$85.

-Declan