<<DATA BASE CONSULTANTING OPPORTUNITY>>

amz4 ent., inc. qacado1 at dallas.net
Fri Sep 11 10:37:32 PDT 1998

PROFESSIONAL CONSULTANTS

Our corporation, through a network of professional
consultants, markets a radical cutting edge  "DATA BASE"
tool to corporations throughout North America that
in turn, assisted these companies increase their sales
from 10 to 100 percent.

We are seeking a few select key individuals in specific
geographic areas who will, in association with
ourselves, offer our program to local companies.

A six figure income is possible in the first year, with
strong residual income in the future years.

There is an $8,250 investment.

To receive a complete package of printed information
by regular mail,  please call  our voice mail system
at:(214)984-3099 and leave your name and address.

Thank you for your time.

 1-1998