oil, greens, recycling, and poly-ticks.

Dave Brown dbrown at alaska.net
Thu Sep 10 10:28:25 PDT 1998

Ray Arachelian typethed the following...

>Raymond D. Mereniuk wrote:

<snip>

>What pisses me off is that in NYC the gas prices are ridiculous high...
>$1.35/Gal is the regular gas, drive just a few miles over a tunnel or bridge
>to n NJ, it's $1.00 or $.99 depending on which pump you hit...  go a bit
south,
>say VA, and in some areas it drops as low as $0.87 a gallon!
>
>Shit, if it weren't for the tolls and the drive, I'd be getting my gas out of
>NYC all the time, but doing so wastes enough and costs enough in tolls to not
>make it worth the effort...
>
>Just out of curiosity what are prices around where you guys live?

Prices in Anchorage are about $1.15 in the summer and $1.30-5 when the
tourists leave. And we have all the oil you can use and a bunch of
refinery's up here.
We get shafted nearly as bad as you do.

 --Dave

Lucidity Paradox:  Explain a concept in sufficient detail, and it will
become clearer and clearer until it eventually disappears.