A Cypherpunk Trial, Yes

Graham-John Bullers real at EDMC.net
Wed Sep 9 23:18:40 PDT 1998

Date sent:      	Wed, 09 Sep 1998 18:10:37 -0400
To:             	cypherpunks at cyberpass.net
From:           	John Young <jya at pipeline.com>
Subject:        	A Cypherpunk Trial, Yes
Send reply to:  	John Young <jya at pipeline.co

As i'am one of persons mention in Toto's posts I would just like to
say I think the posts were a joke.
With the help of of Vullis I was a pain to the list and this was Toto's
way of acknowledging this
To the government readers of this list,the cigar was Cuban,will you
put Bill in the cell with Toto.

                  Graham-John Bullers
real at freenet.edmonton.ab.ca | ab756 at freenet.toronto.on.ca
   http://www.freenet.edmonton.ab.ca/~real/index.html

    I dream of things that never were and say,why not?