CJ Update

John Young jya at pipeline.com
Wed Sep 9 22:59:32 PDT 1998

This from the AZ court docket of September 2 (note the out of sequence
entry date for the first item which was not there when we got the docket
on September 2 although the last two were):

8/25/98  6       ( FILED: 8/31/98) MINUTES:  before Mag Judge Nancy Fiora
                 Court telephonically notified that Carl Johnson is
                 defecating in his food tray, mutilating himself and writing
                 on the walls with his blood; court notes that dft spat upon
                 officers while awaiting his initial appearance[cc: all
                 cnsl] [6-1] re: minute entry [6-1] (sms)
                 [Entry date 09/02/98]

8/26/98  --      ORAL MOTION  for Psychiatric exam [0-0]  by Carl Edward
                 Johnson (sms) [Entry date 08/27/98]

8/26/98  5       ORDER  by Mag Judge Nancy Fiora granting  motion  for
                 Psychiatric exam [0-0]  Psychiatric examination ordered
                 for Carl Edward Johnson (sms) [Entry date 08/27/98]

The AZ docket is archived at:

   http://jya.com/cej090298.htm

We also got today the Western Washington court docket which
shows when CJ's arrest warrant was issued and sealed, August 5:

   http://jya.com/cej082298.htm

We did a quick check of the WA court's cases for others (TCM and JYA)
who may have a sealed arrest warrant in force, but found none. But if
there are any they may not be entered in the public record yet, as with
Carl's performance artistry.