Renewable Energy Stuff (was citizenship silliness) (fwd)

Jim Choate ravage at einstein.ssz.com
Wed Sep 9 21:35:42 PDT 1998

First, let me say (again) to everyone ....

Quit sending these responses to my private email. If you want to discuss it
keep it on the list. Any further such private submissions go into /dev/null
unread. This also means you don't need to cc: if you send it to the cpunks
list since I'm subscribed...;)

Now, back to more intersting discussion...