Archives and such - I can host these...

Ray Arachelian sunder at brainlink.com
Wed Sep 9 19:21:42 PDT 1998

If the folks that run or ran archives need a mirror site to host their mirrors,
I can happily provide space for them on sundernet.  I've plenty of space on the
drive, and if not I can get more spindles for it...

If you have already written perl scripts to archive incoming mail I'd put those
up too...

--

.+.^.+.|  Ray Arachelian    |Prying open my 3rd eye.  So good to see |./|\.