Misty bot (Re: MISTY encryption algorithm source code)

Tim May tcmay at got.net
Wed Sep 9 08:56:37 PDT 1998

At 8:57 PM -0700 9/9/98, Nobuki Nakatuji  <bd1011 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>MISTY source code posted by me at long ago had many mistake.
>Attachment file are revised MISTY source code and revised readme.
>Thanks.

Does this guy have any life besides popping up every several weeks and
making a stupid comment about "MISTY"?

He never engages in debate, he never comments on things going on in Japan,
he never comments on export issues, he doesn't even defend himself from our
criticisms. He must be a bot...the Misty bot.

"My name Nobuki-san. You send money, I send source. Chop-chop, you go now.
I go read Misty Manga. "

(This last paragraph thrown in to make sure the various folks redolent with
"Caucasian guilt" will snort and sniff and claim I am a racist...because
Nobuki Nakatuji, with his suspicious "hotmail.com" address, sure won't step
forward.)

--Tim May

(This space left blank pending determ. of acceptability to the gov't.)