Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism (fwd)

Petro petro at playboy.com
Wed Sep 9 08:28:15 PDT 1998

At 11:22 PM -0500 9/8/98, William H. Geiger III wrote:

>In <199809082359.SAA12044 at einstein.ssz.com>, on 09/08/98
>   at 06:59 PM, Jim Choate <ravage at einstein.ssz.com> said:

	There already are several, the problem is the cannot be centralized
the way oil is.

	Alcohol is acceptable (and in some ways better) than gasoline for
cars and motorcycles, but anyone can set up a still and compete with RDS &
Standard. A mix of solar, wind, coal, hydroelectric, nuclear and other
sources can provide most of the rest of the power we need. It is just a
matter of being willing to make the investment in the changeover.

> the arabs will slip back into obscurity.

	Yeah, and the US will suddenly find that there is no longer an
reason to provide Isreal with HOW MUCH military support per year?

petro at playboy.com----for work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
petro at bounty.org-----for everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.
                                              They REALLY
Economic speech IS political speech.          wouldn't like that.