CP Cite

Declan McCullagh declan at well.sf.ca.us
Wed Sep 9 01:35:47 PDT 1998

I link to I believe seven messages in my article today.

The one that Gordon apparently cites is this:

[Bienfait Nutly News-Sidney, Montana]A BIENFAIT CYPHERPUNKS
Distributed meeting took place early this morning via an
BlackBox hookup between the South 40, in Sidney, and the
CoalDust Saloon, in Bienfait.
The main issue of discussion was as to whether anyone was
sober enough to remember where the MadBomber In Possession
Of The Last False Smile had actually placed the bomb before
embarking on a middle-leg of the TruthMonger SoftTarget Tour
of Planet Terra.

Estevan City Police, hearing rumors of the Virtual Attack
on the Saskatchewan Justice System via the MeatSpace tools
commonly available to those who own no firearms and don't
need no stinking badges, chose to delay a search for the
bomb, in order to plan what type of news spin should be
put on the event in order to maximize the justification
for an increased local police budget to combat international
terrorism, child pornography, drug-dealing and A HorseMan

-Declan