Citizenship silliness. Re: e$: crypto-expatriatism (fwd)

Raymond D. Mereniuk Raymond at fbn.bc.ca
Wed Sep 9 01:08:48 PDT 1998

William H. Geiger IIIwrote

> Once an alternative fuel source is discovered that is more economical than
> oil, the arabs will slip back into obscurity.

Good point!  Ever wonder why a decreasing commodity non-
renewable resource is becoming cheaper as the known reserves
become smaller?

Maybe they want to sell it all before it becomes obsolete and
maximize their income from that resource.

Within the oil business I have heard this mentioned in regards to
natural gas.

Virtually

Raymond D. Mereniuk
Raymond at fbn.bc.ca