Carl Johnson Warrant and Complaint

Petro petro at playboy.com
Tue Sep 8 22:01:20 PDT 1998

At 8:40 PM -0500 9/8/98, Eric Cordian wrote:
>> Thanks to anonymous we offer the arrest warrant and
>> complaint against Carl Edward Johnson:
>
>I conclude:
>
>A. There actually exist federal investigators who have nothing
>   better to do with their lives than read the complete writings
>   of the Performance Artists Sometimes Known as "Toto," and
>   engage in endless mental masturbation over the hidden messages
>   they imagine to be contained therein.

	He <allegedly allegedly allegedly> planted a bomb. Like Mr. Bell,
this is a very dumb thing to do, especially when the bomb didn't go off.

>B. When writing parody on the subject of AP, it is best not to
>   employ the names of actual federal slackers, lest the clueless
>   investigators actually believe them to be targeted in some fashion.

	If they had a sense of humor, they wouldn't work for the government.

petro at playboy.com----for work related issues. I don't speak for Playboy.
petro at bounty.org-----for everthing else.      They wouldn't like that.
                                              They REALLY
Economic speech IS political speech.          wouldn't like that.