Movie/Research Research

WGKOPP at aol.com WGKOPP at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 18:39:15 PDT 1998

Hi,

I'm a screenwriter in Los Angeles and I'm currently working on a psychological
thriller. I'm trying to research how a particular thing could be done, and I
cannot seem to find precisely what I'm looking for. You are surely highly
learned individual, and I wonder if I could pick your brains for a moment.

Here is the situation I need help with:-

The "villians" are charging people $15 (from their credit card - or another
source) to download or "watch"  a video clip of highly illicit material, from
a specific website.
Our "protagonist" has to stop these "video's" and the people behind them, but,
they cannot seem to trace them, or where the funds are going.

How can this be done? How can we realistically make it so that origins and/or
location & authors of the website are untraceable. Also, that the funds are
untraceable.

The only way our protagonist can find the villains, is by revealing a terrible
secret from his past, something he's tried desperately to forget and put
behind him. He eventually does catch the villains, but not electronically. He
catches them, by reliving his painful past.

Do you have any idea's?

If so, I'd be most grateful if you could share them with me. Once the
screenplay is completed and hopefully sold, I'm sure the very least I could
offer is a film credit.

Yours,

Wayne Kopping